Tuesday, December 02, 2003

At Work, Again

I’m at work and I have plenty to do but can’t seem to focus on it. This is bad because it’s work that I usually like doing. The closer it gets to the end of this special project that I joined over two years ago, the more I really think I just need to take some time off following it and relax. I have never worked harder at any job in my life than I have at this one. Sometimes I feel like my life has been on hold while I’ve been slaving away for the company and I’m not even guaranteed permanent work once it’s all said and done. Some thanks! At least it’s close to the end of the day. Tomorrow I’ll come back in and do more of this. And so it will continue until at least the end of April. Between now and then I’ll just have to make due. I guess I should note that I don’t dislike my job; I’m just thoroughly bored and unchallenged at this point and know it won’t be changing. It will just end in five long months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com