Saturday, November 08, 2003

It's Write There in Black and White

I’ve always kept a journal. It’s always right next to my bed because more often than not I am awakened with this overwhelming urge to write something. Actually any type of writing has always come easy for me but only on paper. I love computers probably very much more than the average person but writing this way just doesn’t seem as genuine for me. I’ve always thought it was something to do with having the actual words flow from my body through the ink and onto the page. Electronically it doesn’t quite feel the same. Unfortunately though I don’t have the kind of time it would take to continue my journaling on paper and then transfer it online. I guess I’ll just have to get used to this method. After all, isn’t the world supposed to be “paperless” by now? Yeah, that always makes me laugh. Working in the IT world, I think I’ve been hearing that since before the cell phone. Mark my words; we will NEVER be a paperless society. And now it’s there in black and white. I’ve been around too many companies with different philosophies about security and records. I’ve known too many individuals who are hell bent on holding on to the past. We have the technology but will never have the backing of people to do this. I have spoken. Well, I guess I’ve written. Gotta go get ready now. I have a date with a little blondie. She’s cute, sweet and sexxxxay. And she doesn’t know I’ve got some special snacks for the movie tonight…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/19/2006 02:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com