Sunday, November 30, 2003

Busy

I haven't posted in a while and don't have a lot of time right now either but thought I'd at least write something. I've had a busy but great week. Went to Las Vegas with my best friend and had an amazing time. Won lots of money, taught her how to play craps, took full advantage of her pychic slot playing skills, sang a lot, slept very little and, most importantly, made lots of great memories. I had a mellow but good Thanksgiving with Kate and my friend Jose. This is the first one in LA I spent without my brother but it was nice. We ate some good food and watched a great film. If you haven't seen it, rent What's Cooking? Definitely worth seeing. Then, as if that wasn't enough, I was in my oldest, dearest friend's wedding in Solvang, CA. I saw a lot of old friends and reconnected with her family who all live in the Bay Area, where we grew up. It was beautiful but a little sad. I realized it was the end of an era. She'll soon start having kids and end up like all my other friends with a family. I am very happy for her, she without a doubt deserves every last bit of happiness that comes her way but things will be changing for her now. That's all I've got for right now. Well that plus I'm not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I hope it's a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com