Friday, October 21, 2005

Thank The Lord Above for TiVo!

TiVo I’m back!!! Oh how I’ve missed you! Finally something really cool happened for me!!!! Ok, so I’ve been pulling my hair out trying to find a solution to getting my TiVo up and running again. It’s been six painfully long months without my beloved best invention of the century. I decided to breakdown and have a landline set up so that I can get it running again. Little did I know, since I plugged it in a week ago, it’s been recording for me! My Season Passes are still working. Even the selections TiVo previously made for me thinking I might like were all on the mark. After running around the house trying to find out which damn phone outlet was active and coming up empty-handed, I sorrowfully pressed the List button on my remote. Merry Christmas to me!!! TiVo had the last week’s worth of Ellen’s, the season two premiere of Drawn Together (THE best show on Earth!) AND Real Time with Bill Maher from last Friday. TiVo had also recorded a show it thought I might like to watch… The Al Franken Show! I didn’t even know there was one but apparently he is running his Air America show on the Sundance Channel as well as on the radio. Season Pass me please! Thank you TiVo! I will never leave you again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com