Thursday, September 08, 2005

F Bush and His F'ing Idiotic Followers!

God there is so much I want to say but I don’t even know where to begin. So much has already been written so I think instead I’ll just relay some of the things I’ve been reading and think warrant being reposted: Hurricane George Katrina Timeline Outlining FEMA Response 1.586 Cuban Doctors and 36 Tons of Medicine Offered from Cuba Continues to be Ignored by US 20 Mind-Numbingly Stupid Quotes About Hurricane Katrina And Its Aftermath Okay, Clinton gets impeached for getting a blowjob but Bush is still in office with no hint of repercussion for a damn thing he’s done to date. Oh wait, but Clinton did lie about the blowjob at first so… God! Jesus! Where is the light at the end of the tunnel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com