Saturday, August 27, 2005

Where Can I Get Me Somma Those?

I just had to post this. This piece is taken from an article a friend forwarded to me. I don't think there's much more to say. Well other than - I LOVE IT! Bill Moyer, 73, wears a “B.S. Protector” flap while President Bush addresses the Veterans of Foreign Wars at their 106th convention Monday in Salt Lake City. Moyer served in WWII, Korea and Vietnam. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Veterans wearing "B.S. Protector" ear flaps sat silently in the audience of the 106th convention of the Veterans of Foreign Wars Monday in Salt Lake City while Bush tired to compare his failed war in Iraq to both world wars and other great conflicts of the 20th century. Applause during Bush's speech was both muted and scattered. For the full article: http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7262.shtml If anyone knows where I can get a pair of these, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com