Saturday, July 30, 2005

Freedom and Family

Four more weeks. If this was a typical 30 day escrow, this would be the first day. The countdown is on and I can now begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel. At the moment, I’m so on the edge of screaming on a daily basis from lack of alone time. Every day, morning, noon and night, I am surrounded by people and although I am grateful to them for allowing me to crash their homes with my homeless ass, I am going insane by the minute. I have a feeling I’m going to piss a lot of people off when I finally move. I will not be going anywhere nor will I be having anyone over for any length of time. This will happen for as long as it needs to while I recharge…and recharge I will! Right now that is what I’m clinging to. Today I’m still up in Brentwood (that’s right outside of Antioch in NoCal) at my Mom’s house. My brother and I drive back to LA tomorrow bright and early. My Mom seems to be doing just about as she should for what she’s just endured. I took her to get a massage and facial this morning and treated myself as well. Very long overdue. The facial was great; the massage left much to be desired, unfortunately. My neck is still killing me. Last night I helped her find and book her travel to Mexico in November. She has a 10 week sabbatical from work and plans to spend a lot of the time visiting relatives in Aguascalientes, Guadalajara and Morella. Damn it was a bitch to get her there! She has to fly from Oakland to Houston to Mexico City to Aguacalientes and that’s just the way there! She appreciated my help booking this online. I’m glad I could get her mind on committing to something going on in the future. That on its own is invaluable to me. Well, I’d better get back to my visit. It’s really no wonder that I’m appreciating my family just a little more than usual at the moment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my used playstation2 games site.
Have a great week!

7/17/2006 12:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com