Monday, July 11, 2005

Monday, Monday

Starting the new gig today. A little nervous. Already being sent on a business trip tomorrow and I don't even get a chance to settle in. How am I going to get the dogs back to my ex before I leave? Never got time over the weekend so been doing laundry, work and complicating life since 2:30 this morning. Good thing I was "too busy" to turn in my laptop to Corporate on Friday or I'd have no outlet for my brain. My PC is packed up just like 95% of the rest of my life. Now I just have to find out how to get this machine back to Burbank. Seven more weeks of escrow. Do I have enough to be concerned with this morning? I'll report back more tonight if I don't collapse first. Got to get in the shower and head to NoHo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com