Monday, June 13, 2005

Week One

It's the start of a new week. This is a somewhat different week though, in the sense that stuff is finally beginning to fall into place. This will be my first full week in escrow. Yep, I got the place I wanted. I was shocked beyond belief. Not going to deny that I can be cynical but in this case I've been looking since February and have been homeless since March. I couldn't even begin to count how many properties I've seen. I had just about reached my limit and I found this one... Ahhhhh! The sky opens up, cue music, by George this is the one! The downside is I have a 12 week escrow but after much thought I figured I'd waited long enough. What's another three months when I've been waiting to buy a place for at least 5 years now? I already have ideas in my head for decorating. Next, I interviewed for a job I'm really truly interested in taking. Coincidently it's only 6 minutes away from my new place. If this all falls into place, all of this sacrifice will have been worth the wait. Last, but definitely not least, the home life is all falling into place too. It's getting there, slowly but surely, and this time no chances, no questioning everything to death, no doubts. This goes for all parties involved. At least it better... Well, I'm off to start my week. Let's see how this all unfolds...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com