Monday, February 09, 2004

It's Late

I should be in bed by now but I'm not tired yet. Today ended up being an okay day. Work was productive, but I still had time to spend in the evening with my dogs and friends. I caught up with phone calls and email. I'm really looking forward to a long weekend for President's Day. I don't have anything too involved planned but I don't care. I'll be going to the premiere of a movie that Kari's song is in. That will be really cool. It's supposed to be fairly big. I've never attended an actual movie premiere. Other than that, I'll play it by ear. The following weekend I'll be off to Orlando for one last DisneyWorld trip before I have to turn my credentials in and leave the company. I can't wait to get on a plane and leave town for a few days. It will be a quick and inexpensive trip but I plan on having some fun. Okay, I really need to get to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com