Wednesday, January 14, 2004

New Horizons

We had our Christmas/Holiday party today at work. Felt a little odd since it's already the middle of January. This is the first week since the beginning of December that everyone was back in the office. It's nice to have everyone around again. This project will be over soon - end of March. Even though I like working with everyone here, I can't wait to begin something new. I also can't wait to have a significant amount of time off. I really love my LA but I need to see something else for a while. I want to take a real vacation, complete with adventure, fun and no work worries. Someplace new to me, somewhere interesting and preferably far away. First I have to secure a job, then I can start planning for a trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com