Monday, January 05, 2004

January 2004

I can't believe another new year is here. The past several months have flown by probably beginning about mid-September. Only four more months of guaranteed employment. A new page in the book of my career life is going to unfold for me soon. It's exciting and a little scary at the same time. For as much as I've complained about being bored where I am there's something to be said for being comfortable. I haven't had to prove myself for a while. I have made many friends at work and I am completely out. I can pretty much make my own schedule, dress as horridly as I like and can even work from home from time to time. It is time for something new to stimulate my brain though. The rest will come and go and I need not put so much stock in all that I suppose. Anyway, for now I will try and enjoy the time I have remaining and remind myself to appreciate all that I have gained from this chapter of the story of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com