Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Slackin'

I keep meaning to keep my postings current but life seems to be flying by for me at the moment, both at work and at home. Lot's going on for me like new employment opportunities, finally settling some legal matters, planning for my weekend birthday. I'm also in a good space with my family right now so I'm finding myself communicating with them more. That's good. Well now that I just read what I wrote I guess the Subject of this entry is inappropriate. I have been slacking on my journal entries though. Why does it seem, at least for me, that I am compelled to write more when things are not going so well than when they are? The unfortunate thing is whenever I look back at journal entries I've made over the years it seems like life is a big ass pain. I really need to force myself to write more when good stuff is coming my way; even if the entries are short. I guess for now I'll just assume that all the blank dates were good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com