Friday, January 16, 2004

Una Dia Malo

Okay so so far this year has been off to a good start. But there always has to be a curve thrown in every now and then. I got food poisoning Wednesday. I felt like I was going to die! I honestly can't remember the last time I threw up that much, that many times for that length of time. It's behind me now. With a little good fortune that will be the curve for a while. Kate got her car broken into around the same time. I'm hoping that's her curve as well. I've had that experience before and there is no feeling to describe it better than the word "violated". It was nice to see the response she got from her posting. Once again, I really wish my friends would get their accounts up and running. Just as I am about to rid myself of most of my CD collection, I think I may have a few, probably a very small few, that she may like to have to help her re-gain some of what she lost. The third curve that I hope will prove to be a solo one is Kari's computer. I'm at a loss for what to do about that. I had my expert buddy go to her house and do an entire upgrade to her operating system and version of Windows. I mean we wiped the sucker clean to no avail. The three of us are scratching our heads over this one. She has dial up and all of the sudden cannot send attachments over around 500 kb. She can receive ones up to 4 mb with no problem. Very strange. Can't figure this one out. Any "anonymous" readers with a suggestion would be more than appreciated. What's with this "curve" reference anyway? I'm not even a baseball fan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com