Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Housekeeping!

This morning was my follow up appointment with the oral surgeon. No more pictures, my cheek looks almost exactly like the other one. Feels great too. The doctor is smack dab on the Sunset Strip. West Hollywood. My old stomping grounds. That area was more so in fact my college stomping grounds. Anyway, the visit took all of ten minutes. When I walked out to get in my car (yes I had my parking karma with me and found a spot right on the corner, not even metered) I noticed there were three Latin ladies each standing on a corner of the intersection on a small street right off of Sunset. I didn’t notice them on the way in but walking back I saw they all were just lingering. There was no bus stop nearby and literally on one of the corners was a coffee shop with chairs outside. I got in my car and sat for a moment. Suddenly a black BMW SUV pulled up with a woman driving. Didn’t appear to be anyone else in the car with her. She rolls down her window, says something to the Latin woman then the Latin women gets in the back seat and they drive off. My only thought is that these women are day laborers who are doing something like housekeeping. For a brief moment I considered that they may be hookers but none of them fit the mold at all. As housekeepers, they were very believable though. I guess it would make sense. I mean Latin men have been trying to get work outside of Home Depots for years now. Hey, what’s good for the gander… Still I would love to know for sure what they are doing there. It’s curious…

1 Comments:

Blogger The Unsomnambulist said...

If you a street corner where French Maids are congregating, lemme know...

2/28/2006 01:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com