Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Leavin' On A Jet Plane

I’ve been working like a dog this week. Yuck! The good news is tomorrow night I take off to Orlando for a little fun in the sun. Can’t wait to enjoy being on a short but very badly needed vacation. I have not actually had a real vacation for well over two years. I plan to change that in a couple of months but for now this will do. The one challenging thing I remember about being there is that it was difficult to find much of a variety of food to eat as a vegetarian. I spent two weeks there about a year ago and came home absolutely sick of pasta. Hopefully, since I’m staying at a different place this time, that won’t be the case. Well I guess this is me signing off for about a week. I’m sure I’ll have lots to write about when I return. I’m also hoping to hear some progress has been made with my pending job offer by the time I get back. It would really be nice to come home to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com