Sunday, April 04, 2004

It's Past My Bedtime

Been developing a frigin' database in Access for the past 4-5 days. Ugh. I haven't created one from scratch in a lot of years. I'm having a blast doing it but I'm also finding myself completely engrossed to the point of having to yank myself away. It's way too late on a Sunday night for me to still be plugging away at this thing. Sometimes I hate that about myself. I get so fixated on something that I MUST FINISH IT NOW! AND PERFECTLY! Lord! What's wrong with me? I actually dreamed about the damn thing last night! Scary part is, and I can't believe I'm writing this, sometimes when I get stuck on something the answer comes to me in a dream. I had forgetten about that since I haven't done this in so long but it happened again the other night. I don't know whether to feel sorry for my geek-ass self or consider it a gift I have which seems to solve some of my technical problems. Maybe I should consider a job as a psychic to the techies. Yeah. Mmm hmm. All right, I have to go to bed. I have to follow up on a second interview tomorrow for a job I think may actually have my interest. I need to get some rest and be ready for whatever they plan to put me through. Well maybe just another half an hour...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com