Monday, December 05, 2005

Saturday Night's All Right

This weekend was the first one that I really felt I had a “home”. Saturday I made a special dinner in my own kitchen and actually set and ate, for the first time, at my new dining room table. Sitting across from me was one of the most important people in my life, K, to share this milestone. That room, along with my bathroom and bedroom were freshly painted from the week before and the place is starting to actually look like my own. After dinner we watched a movie on my newly installed home theater system and didn’t have to worry about being interrupted by roommates or feeling guilty about not cleaning up the kitchen quickly because it’s not my own. Nope, it was a great night and one I appreciate tremendously after going through my many ordeals and obstacles throughout this year. Here’s to hoping I have many more experiences like this in 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com