Friday, September 15, 2006

Already??

Today is my one year anniversary since I closed escrow on my condo. Man, time flies! Since I bitch more than I should about life in the Valley, I decided to make a top ten list of positive things I discovered about living in North Hollywood. 10 Things I Like About Living in North Hollywood 1. It takes me 12 minutes to drive to work. 2. The Metrolink! - I take it whenever I can: Hollywood/Highland, Hollywood Bowl, Long Beach Convention Center, LA Convention Center, Staples Center, etc. 3. Cheaper gas in the Valley 4. Convenient to multiple freeways 5. Walking distance to a great movie theater 6. I have a pool for the first time since living in LA 7. Ironically enough, it takes me less time to get to my brother’s place! 8. My commute to Laura’s was cut down by two-thirds. It only takes 20 minutes to drive there now. 9. For the first time ever in my 11 years in LA I have my very own parking space. Isn’t it interesting that most of my list contains things l like that help me get out of North Hollywood? I also can't think of a 10th. Hmm... Oh well, I tried to be positive. The truth is I absolutely love my place and living by myself. In the long run living here was a small sacrifice I made in order to live in a place I feel comfortable, safe and genuinely happy. Anyway, Happy 1st Anniversary to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com